32 year-old virgin

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sweet_tooth 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

CupOfBeans
    Participant

Hey everyone,

So, as the topic says, I’m a 32 year-old virgin. I’m happy about this and I’m saving myself for the woman of my dreams so I’m not looking for tips on seduction!!

However, I’m not sure how to bring this up on dates or when is the appropriate time to tell someone?!

Anyone else in the same boat? All suggestions welcome because I just don’t know how to go about this!

WillowBee
    Participant

I’d rather someone told me they were a virgin than say they’d slept with a million people!!

I guess it depends on the girl and how well conversation flows – if you find yourself having big convos early on then maybe you could bring it up then. But it wouldn’t put me off personally so I wouldn’t make it a huge deal.

xameliax
    Participant

Fair play to you! You shouldn’t be bothered about this either, it’s totally your choice and any potential girl should respect that.

I personally wouldn’t see it as that big a deal so I’d approach it as and when maybe it comes up (so to speak!).

Maybe you could start by just saying that you’re waiting for the right person and that you want to take things slow. Anyone worth your time will understand and wait for you

xax

sweet_tooth
    Participant

CupOfBeans I’m in a similar position (33yr old), however for me it’s probably due to a variety of reasons that put my personal life on hold, so slightly different reasons to you.

For me, although I’m fine with it, it does seem to be the elephant in the room/in the back of my mind all the time, when it comes to dating, and never sure how/when/if to bring it (and a pretty empty dating history) up, so good to hear I’m not the only one.

The responses from the others in the thread are good to hear 🙂

Unfortunately don’t have any suggestions myself, but just wanted to say you’re not the only one in this particular boat & good luck finding the one.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.